Tuesday 7 August 2012

Decorative Suzani & kilim Pillows: Pottery Barn

Yesterday I stopped in Pottery Barn just to browse around and I saw that they were having a sale on decorative throw pillows. The Suzani and Kilim pillows I like so much were on sale.

I like looking through home stores like Pottery Barn & Restoration Hardware for inspiration. Even if I dont end up getting anything I still leave with a few design ideas to incorporate into my place or a friends.

Above is the sale on these Suzani and Kilim pillows from Pottery Barn. The detailed design and craftsmanship instantly gives your home a global design feel.

These Suzani and Kilim designs are usually used in rugs, blankets, pillows and pretty much anything really in the design world. Wikipedia has more of the history on these textiles if youre not familiar with them Kilim/Suzani.

PB Found Embroidered Suzani Floor Seating Covers Black SPECIAL $159.00 $189.00

Pottery Barn- Suzani Embroidered Floor Pillow Cover $140.00 SPECIAL $109.00.

PB Found Patchwork Floor Seating Covers-$300.00
SPECIAL $239.00

PB Found Stripe Kilim Floor Seating Covers SPECIAL $159.00 $269.00

PB Found Kilim Floor Seating Covers Muted SPECIAL $159.00 $269.00

- Xoxo Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment